The Security Guard position is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of tenants and property. The hours for this position vary and are primarily scheduled during the evening and overnight.
- Patrols and monitors Highland Hills property; reports suspicious activities to local authorities.
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an emergency.
- Addresses violations of Highland Hills property agreements.
- Observes and reports unlawful parking.
- After business hours, checks doors, windows, and gates to ensure the property is secure.
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the property.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to include light maintenance duties when necessary.
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
- Ability to negotiate with others.
- Ability to de-escalate situations.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to patrol the property and access areas quickly.
This is a Part-time position.Apply Today