Housekeeping - Part Time
Highland Hills Apartments is looking for two part-time housekeepers for cleaning of common areas, grounds and vacant apartments. You must be committed to providing an exceptionally clean environment for our residents and guests, have strong customer service skills and the ability to work individually and as a team.
- Clean common areas, entries, laundry rooms, and hallways.
- Keep grounds and walks clean and maintained by picking up trash and sweeping.
- Clean turn-over apartments when residents move out.
- Cleans and disinfects kitchen and dining areas.
- Assist maintenance with shoveling and sanding sidewalks.
- Empty trash containers.
- Vacuums, mops, sweeps, washes walls, windows, and other surfaces.
- Notifies maintenance if something is not working properly.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to be friendly and helpful with tenants.
- Ability to use cleaning equipment.
- Sufficient ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English to complete work efficiently, effectively, and courteously.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking and frequently pulling, pushing, and bending.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times.
This is a Part-time position.Apply Today